Friday 26 December 2008

Me and Domperidone...

Assalamualaikum wbt

The last 2 days were testing. I was confined to bed literally all day long. Felt really (REALLY) sick, and if it's not for Allah's will and the domperidone (anti-sickness tablet) that the doctor gave me to take regularly, I would have probably vomited buckets of fluids by now.

Mama and Jep were there to help me all along. Mama just knew the best food for me even when my appetite's completely gone. Jep managed to make a pasta for us this morning, of which I'm impressed with. Ingatkan masak nasi pun dia tak reti.

Alhamdulillah, at least I managed to bring myself up again today. And I guess that's how the chemo will affect me. It makes you feel rubbish for the first 3-4 days, and hopefully you'll pick up from there on. At least Allah has given me the strength to get back to revising, and more importantly, the ability to hopefully walk up the hill to perform my Friday prayers today. SubhanAllah!

That's how merciful Allah is. And why are we not thankful enough to Him for all His blessings?!

P/s: Thanks everyone for your constant du'as and prayers. May Allah shower His Mercy on each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

PakTam said...

Salaam..

You must continue the fight and remain a strong heart. Kami sentiasa bersama Afzal dalam doa. Tanamkan semangat yang Afzal akan sembuh dan berjaya dalam pengajian, dengan izin Allah Yang Maha Besar! Tiada istilah putus asa dan kecewa dalam Islam, you know that.. I believe you managed solat Jumaat tadi. Take care.

p/s: ni 2nd. post. 1st post tadi ntah ke mana meresapnya..