Monday 12 October 2015

Thank you Allah for choosing me to be his mother.....




Today is your birthday...you would have been 31 years old.
Not one day has passed without you in my thoughts. Your smile, your words, your actions, your love. I miss them all. People say, " time heals ", "you will learn to forget ", "it will get better with time ", but that is not so when it comes to your child.

I seek solace with al-mighty Allah every time missing you becomes too painful to bear. But I also claim the priviledge of being your mother, to miss you forever.... I keep seeing your beautiful life stories in my mind, reminding me that your place in my heart cannot be replaced.

When the still night arrives and everyone else is fast asleep, that's when you come back to my dreams, smiling, loving and always my sweet Afzal.....May Allah look after you , embracing you with His love and acceptance as one of those chosen to enjoy his garden....................Mama Afzal

Al-Fatihah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you keep updating this blog. Al Fatihah

Unknown said...

Al Fatihah.

Unknown said...

AlFatihah

Anonymous said...

Dear Auntie, please keep writing in this blog. Al-Fatihah.

Mohamed Murshidy said...

Dear mom, i witness that your son Dr Mas was one of the best Muslim student i have ever met. I have dealt with him so many time in Abo Hurayra mosque in Sheffield where we used to pray. He was so helpful so enthusiastic trying to show the best ethics of a muslim in place we live in. Nay Allah shower his mercy and blessings onto his soul, Ameen.

Anonymous said...

视频聊聊天室 , 外国视频聊天网 , 同城交友异性聊天室 , 深圳同性聊天室 , 免费异性聊天视频 , 真人秀聊天视频网站 , 微信色视频 , 夜色视频多人聊天室 , 直播视频免费色情聊天 , 视频交友