Saturday 3 January 2009

What you should do before your next chemo?

Assalamualaikum wbt

Alhamdulillah, my 2nd week post-chemo was brilliant. I am not experiencing any ill-effects of the chemotherapy, and I was even able to get back to my daily routine of walking up to the masjid for the regular prayers. I am truly indebted to all my family and friends for the constant dua's for my health.

I'm really happy that with the current situation in Gaza, I could play a small part to show my concern over what has transpired since last week. At least, before the next chemotherapy this Monday, Allah has allowed me the opportunity to do what I have always wanted to do for my fellow Palestinians. To show that I care, though in the eyes of some, might seem worthless.

This is what I mean.

O Allah, let Your curse be on those unbelievers who prevent people from treading Your path, who reject Your prophets and fight Your chosen ones. O Allah, make difficult their plans, shake their feet and give them such punishment which is not turned away from a sinning people.

My next chemotherapy is on the 5th January 2009, 930am. Insya Allah.

No comments: